Symptom: “Phone system rings once and then flashes and call goes into voicemail before we can answer it.” This is most often a programming malfunction that is caused by a fault in the Lucent Partner Phone system. Sometimes caused by battery failure, surge, or processor failures. Older systems do not use Flash Chip programming and require a constant charge.
This Failure requires a technician, and can not be solved by end user. Your system is likely wiped of programming and needs reprogrammed.
Onsite Dispatched Support is available nation wide from T.S.S/TelcomPBX Contact Support at 877-926-0151
Lucent important information:
* This system uses older wiring and most modern systems using IP phones will not run on this wiring.
* To upgrade phones on this type of wiring you need onsite systems (premise – not cloud or IP PBX.
* This system is supportable although old.
* Wiring upgrades to move to modern system are costly and expensive. Most Cloud systems are not a good upgrade for this systems.
* You can upgrade to a processor system and program to gain up to an additional 5 years.