Avaya Partner Door Phone Standalone features:
- Provides two-way hands free communication.
- Can be connected directly to an analog PABX/KSU station.
- When the -Call- button is pressed, the door phone speaker will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until the timeout has elapsed. During this time the user may converse hands-free.
- Features telephone line powered weather resistant adjustable microphone and speaker volume (preset for optimal operation)
- Call time out, to limit prank calls and false alarms (approximately 30 seconds)
- Responds to forward disconnect
- Auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring (can be disabled)
- Two way hands free communication
- Vandal resistant brushed stainless steel face plate with mounting gasket
- Flush mountable using included rough-in box
- Contact closure adapter not included
Compatibility: Compatible with Partner Communications System R4.0 and all releases of Partner Plus, Partner II, and Partner ACS